Terms of Booking "Class Packs" and Cancellation Policy
After purchasing a Class Pack, we urge you to register for each class you intend to attend during the term, up to the limit of your Class Pack size. Please do this as soon as possible after purchasing your Class Pack. This secures you space in a particular class. See How to Book for more details
- All new clients MUST submit a completed Health Questionnaire at least 24 hours before your first class. Admittance will not be permitted without
- Once purchased, Classes and "Class Packs" are non refundable
- Classes and Class Packs must purchased per person and cannot be transferred or shared with another person
- If you fall pregnant, please advise a teacher as soon as possible. Group classes are not suitable as ante-natal classes. Remaining sessions on your Class Pack will be re-credited to your account so that you may use the classes once your baby has been delivered and you are given clearance to exercise
- All classes purchased as part of a "Class Pack" must be taken by the last day of the term for which that Class Pack applies. No carry over of unused classes to subsequent terms. No refunds will be issued on unused classes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are registered for each individual class. Space allocation operates on a first come, first served basis. Until you register for a class, your space is not reserved and you should not turn up.
- We provide no guarantee that you will be able to attend your first choice of class each week. You may register for a class up to 15 mins before the start time, but doing so early provides the best chance of attending the class you want and is highly advisable if you can only attend one class at the same venue each week. We advise registering all of your classes at the start of term.
- If the class is full, you may add yourself to the Waitlist. If a space becomes available, you will be emailed and asked to confirm your space within a 3 hour timeframe. You must Confirm your space before attending class. If you don't confirm, the next client on the Waitlist will be offered the space
- Your pre-registering allows us to gain clarity of which classes are over or under subscribed and the timetable to adjusted if necessary. We also remove the sale of Class Packs before we hit full capacity, to provide you with the best availability. We do reserve the right to cancel individual classes where the number of attendees registered is very low, or remove a class in it's entirety from the timetable
- If you need to cancel a class, you must "Unregister" via your online account at least...
*8 hours before the start of evening classes*
*12 hours before the start of morning classes*
...in order for the class to be credited back onto your account. You may then register for an alternative class that same term. Unregistering after the cancellation deadline or "no shows" will be lost and you won't be able to make these up. No refunds will be given.
Payment for all classes and courses is to be made in advance by via online payment: either Credit/Debit card or through Paypal. Once a payment is made it cannot be refunded unless a class or course is cancelled by My Local Pilates.
Teacher Substitution and Class Cancellation
- Very occasionally a class may be cancelled by My Local Pilates - should this happen, a full credit will be immediately processed back to your account for you to use for an alternate class that term, or (if it's the final week or term) to use against a future purchase. You may contact My Local Pilates if you require a cash refund of that class.
- Sam teaches the majority of classes, however some classes are taught by other certified Body Control Pilates teachers. The name of the teacher who is assigned to teach your class is shown on the online booking system.